Big Brother Canada is a Canadian reality television game show licensed from the American version. This is a program that many people love and follow. But if you don’t know what the results of the season 2 show are like, who’s bb season 2 winner in the season finale? Lét’s explore with us through this article.
What’s Bb Season 2 Canada?
BB season 2 Canada is the second season of Big Brother’s Canadian show. Produced by Insight Productions and Endemol USA, it premiered on March 5, 2014. Arisa Cox returned to host the show, which continues to air on the Slice network. The second season lasted ten weeks, and find out bb season 2 winner on May 8, 2014.
Big Brother Canada was a Canadian reality television show in which a group of contestants, known as HouseGuest, were wrapped in Big Brother. House under camera and microphone surveillance for a chance to win great prizes. $100,000 is the last remaining HouseGuest. Each week, the HouseGuests vote to evict one of them until two HouseGuests are left in the season finale. The winner is decided by the previous seven HouseGuests expelled, known as the Big Brother Jury.
Who Was The Canadian Bb Season 2 Winner?
After ten weeks of fighting and taking on tough challenges, who was the Canada bb season 2 winner? Jon Pardy won the title and all the loot with it: $100,000, $25,000 shopping at The Brick and a trip from Twistos. Second place was Sabrina, who also did well for herself, scoring a sweet $20,000. And it’s hard to see in the confetti thrown around on set, but it looks like Jon Pardy and Neda were hugging. It wasn’t long, but they touched each other without conflict.
Highlights From The Big Brother 2 Canada Season Finale
The highlight of the final night with the bb season 2 winner is Jon.
BBC guests who didn’t make it to the supervisory board: Paul, Andrew, Kyle, Kenny, Sarah, Anick, and Ika.
Arisa brought up some severe verbal nuance during the season’s performance. Andrew says he’s happy to be reunited with Allison. Kenny says hiding his homosexuality hasn’t affected the game for the players this season, but he enjoyed the moment he shared with Sarah when he told her “secret.”
Other secrets were revealed as they released footage of the secret room Allison had lived in for the same week as two other possible guests. And bam! Canada voted for Allison, but she wasn’t allowed to say anything. We also see Neda’s immediate eviction, the fan vote that brought Marsha back, and the secret POV. Then there’s Neda’s private strategy meeting with Jillian and Emmett.
- Rachelle Diamond had to wear a stimulant costume for 24 hours doing the Week 4 Decisive Competition, Lacrosse Fire.
- Every Houseguest can accept punishment to see loved ones during Week 9. Every Houseguest is subject to discipline. Adel Elseri cannot sleep for the next 36 hours. Heather Decksheimer has access to the Master Room revoked for the rest of the game, Sabrina Abbate can’t eat anything outside of work for the rest of the week, and Jon Pardy is put in solitary confinement for 24 hours. Neda Kalantar has all her fish items revoked multiplied in the section but the back of the week.
- Neda Kalantar must wear her outfit (Female Farmer Outfit) from the Week 10 Verdict, MarshaLand, for the rest of the game.
- Sabrina Abbate can’t eat anything but slide for the rest of the game from the Week 10 Decisive Competition, marshland.
Trivia About The Program
- This season is associated with Big Brother 11, with the least number of guest judges.
- In this Canadian season of Big Brother 2, it’s the first time that a woman has had four consecutive HOHs: Ika, Heather, Rachel Reilly, and Neda achieve this.
- Heather Decksheimer had to walk 1,000 steps a day during the Week 4 Decisive Competition, Lacrosse Fire, and “Walk It Off” for the rest of the week.
- The next record holder is the juror with the most money in a four-person contest: This is done by Paul, Ika, Andrew, and Kenny.
- They won 7 out of 13 competitions in front of the judges, most of all before the judges.
- None of the guests who won the first 3 HoHs made it to the jury. Paul, Ika, and Andrew were kicked out of the house one by one.
- None of the first three vetoers made it to the jury, a first in Big Brother history. These Houseguests are Andrew, Kenny, and Ika. corresponding
- The first season featured three judges who won multiple competitions. This is Ika, Kenny, and Andrew.
Above is the information we summarize about the bb season 2 winner Canada for you. We hope you enjoy this article and if you want to stay updated with more exciting news, visit our One Dress A Day website.